Después de todo, no era tan difícil.
The following helpful rules are worth remembering:
1. Stop, sit down and try to figure out where you are. Use your head, not your legs.
2. If caught by night, fog, or a storm, stop at once and make camp in a sheltered spot. Build a fire in a safe place. Gather plenty of dry fuel.
3. Don't wander about. Travel only down hill.
4. If injured, choose a clear spot on a promontory and make a signal smoke.
5. Don't yell, don't run, don't worry, and above all, don't quit.
United States Department of Agriculture
Washington D. C.